v1.0.1 - November 29, 2021 - Forward compatibility¶
Default to AutoField to avoid spurious migrations.
v1.0.0 - August 13, 2020 - Update supported Django verisons¶
- Dropped support for Django < 2.2.
- Version bumped to align with the core django-otp project.
v0.6.0 - July 23, 2020 - Require TLS by default¶
- Validation services require TLS by default. Python now (for some time) verifies server certificates.
- Removed vestigial Python 2 support. Updated the test matrix to match django-otp.
v0.5.2 - September 12, 2019 - Preliminary Django 3.0 support¶
Removed dependencies on Python 2 compatibility shims in Django < 3.0.
v0.5.1 - August 26, 2019 - Housekeeping¶
Build, test, and documentation cleanup.
v0.5.0 - August 14, 2018 - Django 2.1 support¶
- Drop support for Django < 1.11.
v0.4.2 - October 7, 2017 - Forward compatibility¶
- Resolve deprecation warnings for forward compatibility.
v0.4.0 - July 19, 2017 - Update support matrix¶
- Drop support for versions of Django that are past EOL.
v0.3.5 - November 27, 2016 - Forward compatbility for Django 2.0¶
is_anonymousas properties in Django 1.10 and later.
- Add explict on_delete behavior for all foreign keys.
v0.3.4 - July 23, 2016 - YubiKey fix¶
- Fix for YubiKey token encoding on Python 3.
v0.3.3 - January 10, 2016 - Python 3 cleanup¶
- All modules include all four Python 3 __future__ imports for consistency.
- Migrations no longer have byte strings in them.
v0.3.2 - October 11, 2015 - Admin¶
- Use ModelAdmin.raw_id_fields for foreign keys to users.
v0.3.0 - February 7, 2015 - Support Django migrations¶
- otp_yubikey now has both Django and South migrations. Please see the upgrade notes for details on upgrading from previous versions.
v0.2.0 - November 10, 2013 - Django 1.6¶
- Now supports Django 1.4 to 1.6 on Python 2.6, 2.7, 3.2, and 3.3. This is the first release for Python 3.
v0.1.3 - October 2, 2013 - Unit test fixes¶
- The move away from fixtures inadvertantly made the tests sensitive to the primary keys allocated by the database.
v0.1.2 - May 9, 2013 - Unit test improvements¶
- Major unit test cleanup. Tests should pass or be skipped under all supported versions of Django, with or without custom users and timzeone support.
v0.1.1 - May 8, 2013 - Packaging and test cleanup¶
- Include fixtures in the installation so the tests pass.
v0.1.0 - August 21, 2012 - Initial Release¶